Your login information is secure, but you want still more security? This article explains how you can surf invisibly on the Internet.
Would you rather be completely invisible while you surf the Internet? This may not be for everyone, but there are situations in which it can be helpful. For example:
- If you do not want to give away your location.
- To gain access to services that are available only in certain regions or countries.
- For large downloaders that don’t want to create waves with their Internet Service Provider.
Sounds good? There are several ways to surf the Internet invisibly:
1. Use an anonymous browser (e.g. Tor Browser). Anonymous Browsers encrypt your data and do not allow plugins to help you invisible (and safe). Tor networks prevent third parties form monitoring your Internet connection.
2. Consider using Virtual Private Network (VPN). A VPN encrypts all of your data and keeps your location private. Read more about VPNs here …
3. Use a proxy server. This is a particularly good solution for large downloaders, people who share files or for people who use torrents. A proxy server can also help you to avoid stress with your Internet Service Provider.
How important is private surfing to you? If you take security seriously, Invisible Browsing could be the way to go.